Delivering excellent service to the Rail Industry
Xanta’s consultants are extremely capable, knowledgeable and well-known senior railway professionals.
Some of the key features of our service include:
- We are rail technical and management experts with considerable experience with tram, light rail, metro, main line and freight railways in the UK and abroad
- We have a proven ability to successfully deliver projects, reports and commissions, bringing together consultant teams with the right skills and experience
- Every client is important to us. We endeavour to deliver projects to their satisfaction – an approach borne out by the significant amount of repeat work we win
- We are adaptive and flexible; we often take on work in related areas at our clients’ request, at short notice
- We often provide mentoring, coaching and developing management and project teams
As well as our core team of railway technical and operational experts, we are also able to call upon the services of many industry specialists due to our extensive network of Associates and Partners. Executive Management, Design Services, Project Management and Delivery, Safety Assurance and Incident Investigation – we provide these offerings and more.
Our Core Services
The scope of services Xanta provides is ever-growing and we will frequently take on new challenges and opportunities, and successfully deliver them.
However there are some core services that we currently provide as follows:
- Signal Design
- Train System Design
- Project Engineering
- Testing and Commissioning
- Operational Resourcing
- Technical Resourcing
Xanta provides value-adding engineering services to meet client requirements.
The services we provide generally relate to providing specialist engineering and technical resources to deliver a project or fulfil a particular project requirement.
Xanta is able to offer Consultancy Services in a number of areas. These services include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Strategic and Technical Advisory Services
- Rails Systems Engineering
- Programme and project management, project controls
- Business process and business change management
- Innovation and application of new technology
- Asset Management and Whole-Life Asset and System Planning
- Incident and failure investigation and review
- Preparation of Standards and Guidance
- Bid and Refranchise Management
- Interim Management and Project Resources
- Safety Assurance and Validation
- Technical Audit and Review
- Transport Planning